‘It was very, very scary’ Father’s warning after food poisoning left him paralysed

Dai Braham, 40, woke from an induced coma to find he was paralysed from the nose down unable to communicate with family and friends.

He had been suffering from food poisoning campylobacter – which led to him contracting a rare disorder.

1 Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s